Invoice Factoring (from Hitachi Capital)
- Cash available on the same day the invoice is raised
- 85% of sales invoices released to you
- When your customer pays the invoice, the remaining 15% is paid (minus fees)
- The higher your sales, the cheaper the cost
About Hitachi Capital
Hitachi Capital is a leading financial services company with over 30 years’ experience in providing innovative finance solutions, to enable consumers and businesses to grow and prosper.
Every business leader knows that time is money. That’s why Hitachi Capital launched Inspired Cashflow — a flexible and cost effective product, to give you money when you need it.
Inspired Cashflow from Hitachi Capital allows access to ready cash on the same day you raise an invoice, without any hidden costs or hassle. The sole fee is charged on your sales turnover – so the higher your sales, the cheaper your costs.
Hitachi Capital are confident that most businesses will find this releases more money and is a more cost-effective solution than a standard bank overdraft.
Hitachi Capital believe in making cashflow finance simple, flexible and affordable – that’s why with Inspired Cashflow, Hitachi charge a single fee based on your sales turnover.
Invoice Factoring Requirements
- Your business raises invoices
- You offer credit terms to your customers
- Open to UK-based businesses
Apply for Invoice Factoring