Unsecured Business Loan (from iwoca)
- Unsecured loans for limited companies for up to 3 years
- Borrow up to £100,000 with no early repayment penalties
- 6% setup fee, interest rates between 1.1% and 4% per month
iwoca (short for “Instant Working Capital”) is an alternative finance provider that offers access to working capital to small businesses. Most businesses use iwoca to purchase inventory, bridge cash flow gaps or make short-term investments.
iwoca’s technology provides supporting information on customers' businesses through online data integrations. These include traditional data sources, such as bank statements, as well as non-traditional sources, such as payment processors, accounting software, or even eBay and Amazon accounts.
The iwoca platform collects and analyses thousands of data points for each customer in real-time. This enables iwoca to produce a fast and accurate credit assessment for any small business and approve a credit facility within hours.
Unsecured Business Loan Requirements
- Limited companies only
- 2+ years of filed accounts
- Minimum £150k annual revenue
- No CCJs in last 12 months
- Personal guarantee
Apply for Unsecured Business Loan